How can I help?
Ashton was all about volunteerism, and that is the biggest need for the Foundation. We will be hosting events to raise funds to support Ashton's causes. Becoming a member of a nonprofit board as a board member or committee member can be a rewarding, high impact way that for-profit executives can do community service while learning new skills that can enhance their own careers. If you are interested in volunteering, or being a part of our organization please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donations to The Ashton Hope Keegan Foundation can be made via the Donate Now button, or by check mailed to 1230 Scotland Bend, Watkinsville, GA 30677
Your tax exempt donation will help support our mission to provide advocacy, assistance and material support to raise the standard of living for women, children, and communities in the Athens, Georgia and surrounding areas.
OTHER WAYS TO HELP
Kroger Community Rewards
You can donate to the Ashton Hope Keegan Foundation every time you purchase groceries at Kroger! Just designate the Ashton Hope Keegan Foundation as your Kroger Community Rewards Charity, and each time you swipe your card the Ashton Hope Keegan Foundation will receive a donation from Kroger. Just follow these easy steps:
- Go to Krogercommunityrewards.com
- Create a digital account
- Link your Card to the Ashton Hope Keegan Foundation and confirm
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus Card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus Card when shopping for each purchase to count.
To support the Ashton Hope Keegan Foundation charity, always shop at smile.amazon.com
You shop. Amazon gives. If so, please consider shopping thru https://smile.amazon.com and adding the Ashton Hope Keegan Foundation as a charity you support. For full details or more information, please visit: https://smile.amazon.com/.
- Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the Ashton Hope Keegan Foundation.
- AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
- The donation amounts generated by your purchases are combined with the donation amounts from all other customers that selected the same organization, and each quarter the AmazonSmile Foundation makes donations to registered charitable organizations by electronic funds transfer. Donations are generally transferred approximately 45 days after the end of each calendar quarter.
Donations are not made for products that are returned.The amount that the AmazonSmile Foundation donates as a result of your AmazonSmile purchase is not tax deductible by you. If you have any questions about your tax situation, you should contact your tax advisor.